No updates for quite awhile, but the past few weeks has been pretty fruitful.
Other than busy with working on “Lone Wolf” at work, I have been busy figuring out stuffs to get “Anomaly Resurrection” working as I want it to. Stuffs like:
- understanding force and velocity and how to control physics in the engine,
- getting a formula from Ced to do a kind of damping curve, without using exponential (thanks dude!) (Also thanks to Laurent for telling me about exponential a long time ago. )
- learning to use “online graphers” for visualizing curves from equations (also from Ced)
- some parameter tweaking here and there to create the controls and feel that I wanted for the game,
- creating test tracks (a racing game is only as playable as the track design), and
- some other stuffs… i think…