|Implementing Falling for the Crafts and created a simple test level for testing and implementation of falling.|
- Need to implement Falling because I’m using SetVelocity instead of ApplyForce/Impulse.
- Why use SetVelocity? It is more controllable and is framerate independent.
- Tried Physic Ray Picking and Normal Ray Picking to get the current distance to ground.
- Physics – Preferred but at frame rates higher than 60, (physics framerate), there would be frames where distances is 0.
- Currently using Normal Ray Picking.
Next Games Development Tasks To Do
- Improve smoothness on Ramp
- Improve smoothness upon Landing
- Break up the Scripts so that the Player (or AI) scripts are separated from the crafts. Have the Crafts be moving according to inputs only.